Support Health in the Village of Santiago Atitlan
This year, our students will tackle visual communication projects for Hospitalito Atitlan, the only hospital serving the health of the Santiago Atitlan community. The first project will be to write, illustrate, typeset, and layout a brochure to educate young mothers. Since the hospitalito has no budget for printing, we are seeking support through financial contributions to fund the printing of this information piece to serve the health of the community.
Your financial gift will not only help the hospital and young mothers of Santiago Atitlan, it will also help our students immensely by giving them the experience of producing something that serves their community. Any amount you can give will help a great deal.
To make a tax deductible donation, write a check payable to.
San Carlos Foundation/Fotokids
In the memo field, please write “Design4Kids Printing Fund”
Mail your gift to:
P.O. Box 661447
Miami FL 33266
If you want to support our material needs rather than, or in addition to making a financial contribution, here’s the current wish list. Note that the list often lags behind reality, so if you have something you want to get rid of that you think we may be able to use, contact us to discuss what you have.
Things We Need
- Spanish language design books–theory, practice, or technique
- Spanish language typography books
- Spanish language photography books
- Spanish language marketing books
- Spanish language software books for any Adobe Creative Suite design software
- Pantone books
- loupes/linen testers
- Paper for block printing and screen printing
- Water-base ink for block printing
- Screen printing supplies
- Digital projector – Mac compatable
- In-kind printing services
To make a material donation give us a call at 206-331-1960.